You don’t even have to be a bride to get excited about the idea of wedding dresses – but if you really plan on getting married in the cool season of 2018, you will surely be more than happy to learn that the new wedding gown trends are out.
What are some of the most popular ones? We have some tips and ideas for you – so read on if you need inspiration for your Virginia wedding, and if you are already searching for your fall/winter wedding gown.
- Pink. And not just any shade, but Millennial pink. Pretty and feminine, playful and bubbly, and really stylish at the same time, Millennial pink is the kind of shade that simply sticks to your memory. There’s nothing not to love about the idea of wearing a colored dress in Millennial pink, really!
- Slit sleeves. Long sleeves and fall wedding gowns have always been a “thing”. How about slit sleeves, though? Elegant, unique, and more than popular on the bridal runways this year, this wedding trend is so fresh you will fall in love with it immediately.
- Capes. They were popular last year too and they are coming back in full force with 2018’s cool months. You don’t have to wear a very thick one though – the lacey ones and the ones created from really thin fabrics look absolutely fabulous too!
- Ballgowns. What could be more royal than a classic ballgown? They haven’t been really trending for quite some time now – but now they are making a huge comeback and they will be everywhere this fall and winter. So pretty, so unforgettably bridal – it’s really hard not to love the trend.
- Gold. Yellow gold has always been a color of luxury and beauty – but what if you could wear a golden wedding dress? A lot of designers brought forward this idea – and truth be told, we really like it. The trend also comes in a pretty generous variety of options to suit various skin shades and various types of brides (including the ones who don’t want to sway too far away from tradition).
Looking for the most amazing wedding venue in Virginia? Contact Black Horse Inn RIGHT NOW and learn everything you need to know about the stunning place we have here. Surrounded by the beauties of nature and the history of a place infused with uniqueness, our venue is here to make your wedding feel really, really special!