Wedding flowers are so, so important! Even if you decide to only use greenery, or to use other types of décor, you will still acknowledge that wedding flowers are usually an integral part of 99% of the weddings out there.
What are some of the most widespread wedding blooms in Virginia, though? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Roses. Undoubtedly, roses are the Queens of wedding flowers. There’s a million reasons to include roses in your wedding décor: from the fact that they are sophisticated and romantic, to the fact that they come in a myriad of colors, and a lot of the types of roses are also available year-round. If you’re looking for the ultimate wedding flower, this is it.
- Peonies. Romantic, sweet, and really feminine, peonies have grown to be even more popular than ever in recent years. There’s something incredibly delicate about peonies that makes them the perfect companion to a beautiful wedding – they’re a genuinely versatile and gorgeous choice.
- Hydrangeas. Looking for the budget-friendly alternative to the aforementioned blooms? Hydrangeas are IT. Kind of related and very similar in terms of looks and prettiness, this type of bloom can save you lots of money, especially if you want your wedding décor to be BLOOMING with flowers.
- Lily of the valley. If you want an ultra-delicate and very, very beautiful wedding flower, this is exactly what you need. Lilly of the valley blooms are sweet, they are feminine, and they are just perfect for a spring wedding filled with gentleness and femininity.
- Sweet peas. These flowers are absolutely adorable (and their name pretty much says that, right?). They are lively, full of color, and they have a certain kind of playfulness that makes them perfect for quirky couples and rustic-chic weddings. Just lovely!
- Tulips. Elegant, sophisticated, beautiful, and versatile – these spring blooms really hit the high notes of everything. If you want your wedding flowers to be absolutely beautiful in their simplicity, tulips are exactly what you are looking for (and yes, they come in a huge variety of colors!).
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Virginia? Contact Black Horse Inn and book our venue if you want to have a really romantic wedding. Surrounded by splendid nature and a lot of history, our venue is ready to infuse pure beauty and elegance in your wedding day!